(주)헬스앤드림
하트사인 문의사항

15 Hot Trends Coming Soon About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Elijah 작성일24-04-12 21:46 조회22회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These items are inexpensive and great for relaxing at home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from crisp greens and Sandalwood. Massage the scrub gently over your body paying special attention to rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

Reveal smoother, softer skin using this rejuvenating body scrub that makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. The scrub is made with skin polishing pumice as well as seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh and revitalized. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing spa-like treatment at home. This scrub is best applied on the feet, hands and body and can be combined with a ratio of raw or white sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, avon planet spa sleep ritual smooth and smell wonderful. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and replenish it after every week or more. Rinse well after using and store extra in a shower caddy to make it a easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help cleanse without irritation or drying. For sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This is a great product that can be used for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you're looking for an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you think about a different. It is a great cleanser and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and can be found at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to others. Avon Planet spa sleep ritual will assist you in the event that you aren't satisfied with your purchase.

Avon-Leadership-1-620x380.jpgThis product has helped keep my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for those with a busy schedule or who require a quick way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains extracts from green tea, which is believed to stimulate the skin. It also has a fresh scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my top scrubs, and I adore how it makes my skin feel and appear.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection that includes a reviving body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended that you use it 1-2x per week and apply a small quantity to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas like knees, elbows, and feet. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and calm your skin. This hydrating facial mist has been created with Chinese green tea extracts to defend against environmental aggressors and provide you with an energizing, fresh complexion. Apply it once or twice a week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from your face and closing your eyes to spray on skin. Be careful not to spray in the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a reviving boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, face spritz and a solid cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. This body butter, made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with mood-enhancing essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly to leave your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection, and is formulated to treat and enhance your sensual senses.

Relax and enjoy your own relaxing spa experience in the comfort of your own home with this kit. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spray and body butter infused with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also ideal for giving to someone special who deserves a treat.