(주)헬스앤드림
하트사인 문의사항

Radio host Jackie 'O' Henderson reveals she had an…

페이지 정보

작성자 Marcelo 작성일24-04-20 16:09 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

had an unfortunate slip of the tongue on air this week.

wordpress.org

The 48-year-old was trying to explain to her co-host how she used to like everything in her home to look perfect.

However, Jackie erroneously referred to this stage of her life as her 'anal phase'.

Being 'anal' or 'anal retentive' refers to being excessively orderly and fussy, Two XXX but the way Jackie said it made it seem like she was obsessed with anal sex.

'During an anal phase in the early days...' she said before realising her mistake and laughing: 'Oh, sorry!

I meant...'

Radio presenter Jackie 'O' Henderson had an unfortunate slip of the tongue on air this week when she spoke of going through an 'anal phase' 

'What?

Was there a lot of scrubbing required on those sheets?' asked a stunned Kyle. 

'Get the wonder soap out, she's in the anal phase!' he added. 

'Sorry, during a period of my life where I was anal,' she clarified, prompting newsreader Brooklyn Ross to say she needed 'a new word' to describe that phase in her life.

She then admitted 'OCD' was a better term to describe her overly tidy behaviour.

Being 'anal' or 'anal retentive' refers to being excessively orderly and fussy, but the way Jackie said it made it seem like she was obsessed with anal sex 

It comes after Kyle recentlyrevealed his interview with American singer Jon Bon Jovi will always be remembered for the wrong reasons.

He said on  earlier this month he was 'so stoned' when he interviewed the glam rock star early in his career.

'I'm glad I haven't seen Bon Jovi for ages.

The last time I saw him I was so stoned,' he told his co-host Jackie.

'I was absolutely baked and on my own in Spain. I spent like 20 minutes talking about cowboy boots. The interview was almost inaudible.'

'What?

Was there a lot of scrubbing required on the sheets?' asked a stunned Kyle Sandilands