(주)헬스앤드림
하트사인 문의사항

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual's History History Of Avon Planet Spa Slee…

페이지 정보

작성자 Mildred 작성일24-04-25 23:18 조회5회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are perfect for relaxing at home!

LOGO-10.jpegRelax your skin in the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents clean greens and sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

Reveal smoother, more softer, silkier skin with this refreshing body scrub that utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. This scrub is made with seaweed extracts and skin-polishing pumice. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on feet, hands, and body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to achieve the desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and amazing. Made with natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this moisturizing body scrub to cleanse and revitalize your skin, once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and store any leftovers in a caddy for your shower to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to help draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without causing irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product for daily use. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you're looking for an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you consider a different. It does clean your skin nicely and has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It's not a lot and is available at avon planet spa hand cream.

I would recommend this product to other people and it's worth a shot. If you aren't satisfied with the purchase avon planet Spa sleep will assist you in resolving any problems.

I have used this product for a long time and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolaty scent and is simple to rinse off the body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for those who work full-time, or anyone who would like to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub was specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains extract of green tea, which is believed to stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorites, and I love how it transforms my skin's look and feel.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection, that includes a reviving body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is recommended to apply it for 1-2 times per week and apply a small quantity to your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas like knees, elbows and feet. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and soothe your skin. This facial mist that hydrates is blended with Chinese green tea extract to help protect against environmental irritants and provide you with an energizing, fresh complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from your face and closing your eyes to spray on skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and Avon planet spa sleep hydrates dry skin. It is made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin and leaves it soft and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation or using it daily to diminish the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. It includes a revitalizing scrub, facial spritz, and body butter with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also great to give to someone special who deserves a little pampering.