(주)헬스앤드림
하트사인 문의사항

How To Outsmart Your Boss Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Rosalind 작성일24-05-10 18:09 조회9회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet spa body Scrub - dreamus.Co.Kr, and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These products are affordable and perfect for pampering yourself at your home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret using olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the refreshing scents from fresh greens and Sandalwood. Massage the scrub gently over your the body, paying particular attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

slider-20-920x400.jpegReveal smoother, softer skin with this energizing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and rejuvenated. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) for a calming and relaxing spa-like treatment at home. This scrub is best used on hands, Planet Spa Body Scrub feet and the body. It can be mixed with a ratio of white or raw sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smells wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and replenish it once every week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after use and store extra in a shower caddy to make it a convenience in applying.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to help draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated. The formula is formulated using Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without drying or irritation. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. It doesn't do much to exfoliate so if you're looking for an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you choose a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and you can find it at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it's worth a shot. Avon will be there for you if you are not happy with your purchase.

I have been using this product for a long time and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate smell and is simple to rinse off the body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for people who work full-time, or anyone who wants to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It has extracts of green tea that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has a calming scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorites and I love the way it transforms my skin's look and feel.

The Energise Energise ritual line includes a body scrub, facial spray, and a firm cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It's advised to use it 1-2 times every week. Apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Revitalize your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. Made with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray assists in protecting against environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, holding 8-10 inches away from your face and closing your eyes to spray on skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for Planet Spa Body Scrub silky smooth, supple skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and planet spa beauty sleep Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. This body butter, which is made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and smooth. Use it every day to diminish dryness and appearance after waxing and depilation.

This moisturiser that is not oily is filled with pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to treat and enhance your sensual senses.

This kit lets you indulge yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spray and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is ideal for gifting to someone who deserves a little pampering.